Auto Care Prepaid Maintenance Adams Toyota Kansas City Area Dealer
Sign up for a prepaid maintenance program and let Adams Toyota help keep your vehicle in top condition. Toyota-trained technicians will service your vehicle using only genuine Toyota parts.
One of the best ways to help avoid expensive repair costs is to maintain your Toyota regularly. The Toyota Prepaid Maintenance Program, known as Toyota Auto Care (TAC), is a convenient and affordable way for you to maintain your vehicle according to Toyota's recommended maintenance schedule.
When leasing, maintaining your vehicle regularly is a requirement of your lease agreement. If you own your vehicle, regular maintenance helps protect its resale value. And if you're going to maintain your vehicle, why not trust your Toyota to those who know it best?
Under the Toyota Auto Care program, you can service your vehicle at mileage intervals that meet your needs. Factory-trained technicians maintain your vehicle using only genuine Toyota parts.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Service at Predetermined Intervals. Oil and filter changes, lubrication of key chassis parts, and 19-point inspection at every service interval.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance. With most plans, help is a phone call away for the full term of your agreement. Lockout protection, flat tire changes, jump starts, and towing included.
- Prepaid Maintenance Booklet. Includes customized service certificates and roadside assistance information.
- Timed Service Reminders. Notification 30 days prior to your next scheduled service, based on individual driving characteristics.
- Computerized Service History. Can enhance your vehicle's resale value.
We offer two types of coverage plans:
Various terms available for service at 3,000-mile, 5,000-mile, or 7,500-mile¹ intervals.
Get the benefits of Classic coverage plus tire rotations and major maintenance at 15,000-mile, 30,000-mile, or 45,000-mile intervals (depending on the plan).
Premium coverage makes following the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule easy and affordable. Depending on how long you plan to keep your car, choose from coverage terms of two to four years.
Premium coverage includes all the benefits of Classic coverage, but goes one step further by including:
- Major maintenance at 15,000-mile, 30,000-mile, or 45,000-mile service intervals (depending on the plan)
- Tire rotations at each service interval
At every service interval, Toyota factory-trained technicians will perform the following services:
- Oil and filter changes
- 19-point inspection
- Tire rotations
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Premium coverage comes with 24-hour roadside assistance for the full term of your agreement. Toyota Auto Care prepaid maintenance program uses approximately 40,000 towing vehicles nationwide - so you'll get prompt service when you need it most.
This benefit includes the following:*
- Lockout protection
- Flat tire changes
- Jump starts
- Fluid delivery
- Towing for mechanical breakdown and collision recovery
- Convenient prepaid maintenance booklet
- Timed service reminders
- Computerized service history