2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid for Sale near Kansas City, MO
Go Green with the 2016 Avalon Hybrid!
If you’re looking to be environmentally responsible with your next vehicle, then you should consider the 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid for sale near Kansas City, MO. Not only will you be reducing your carbon footprint by driving a hybrid, you’ll also be saving money at the pump by taking less frequent stops at the gas station. Check it out today at Adams Toyota!
As with any hybrid, the calling card of the 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is its fuel economy. Thanks to its Hybrid Synergy Drive® system, you’ll get the most out of every drop of fuel. Whether you’re out on I-35 or Summit Street, the Avalon Hybrid gets great mileage, as it earns an EPA-estimated 40/39 MPG city/hwy1. To tailor your vehicle’s performance based on your current needs, the 2016 Avalon Hybrid offers you the choice of Sport, ECO, and EV Modes2, 3. Sport Mode increases your throttle response and gives you lively handling by enhancing the Electric Power Steering. EV Mode2, 3 allows you to drive solely on electric power for short distances, and ECO Mode limits periphery features in order to optimize your fuel efficiency. You’ll be able to stay up to date with all of the pertinent information on your Avalon Hybrid, thanks to its Multi-Information Display that shows your current and average fuel economy, miles left on your current tank of gas, energy monitor, and more.
The 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid for sale near Kansas City, MO, is a tech-savvy vehicle that keeps you connected when you’re out on the road. To keep your smartphone at full charge without the hassle of tangled wires, the 2016 Avalon Hybrid has an available wireless charging system4. Just place your Qi-compatible phone on the nonslip surface and watch your battery fill up. The Avalon Hybrid comes standard with a touchscreen display, located on the center stack. You can connect your smartphone to access apps, control your navigation5, and check the weather, all with just the touch of your finger. With the available Entune® App Suite6, you’ll have some of your favorite apps at your disposal. Make dinner reservations with OpenTable®, find movies times and tickets with MovieTickets.com, or jam out to your favorite tunes with iHeartRadio®.
To keep you safe out on the road, the Avalon Hybrid comes standard with 10 airbags7. Available Safety Connect®8 puts emergency roadside assistance just a push of a button away with Toyota’s 24/7 call center. Other driver assistance features like Blind Spot Monitor9 and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert10 keep you aware of your surroundings to make sure you arrive to your destination safely.
The 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid for sale near Kansas City, MO, is certainly a fuel-efficient hybrid, but it offers so much more than that. To see for yourself, come to Adams Toyota for a test drive to get behind the wheel of this remarkable vehicle. You’ll be impressed as soon as you slide into the driver’s seat!
1. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual results may vary.
2. EV Mode works under certain conditions at low speeds for up to a mile. Please see your Toyota vehicle Owner's Manual for details.
3. CAUTION! When driving a hybrid vehicle, pay special attention to the area around the vehicle. Because there is little vehicle noise in electric-only mode, pedestrians, people riding bicycles or other people and vehicles in the area may not be aware of the vehicle starting off or approaching them, so take extra care while driving.
4. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device.
5. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
6. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
7. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
8. Contact with the Safety Connect® response center is dependent upon cellular connection availability and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response center or receive emergency service support. Enrollment and Subscription Service Agreement required. One-year trial subscription available only with new vehicle purchase of Safety Connect®-equipped vehicles. Additional subscription terms available; charges vary by subscription term selected.
9. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range, and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding the use of the monitor, please see the Owner’s Manual.
10. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see your Owner’s Manual.