Adams Toyota Battery Service and Replacement
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Toyota TrueStartTM battery. Manufactured to Toyota's exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate.
Toyota TrueStartTM batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service–and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at Adams Toyota to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment!
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.
at Adams Toyota Now
501 N.E. Colbern Road
Lee's Summit, MO 64086 Get Directions
10% off the purchase of a Toyota True Start Automotive Battery
Replace your Toyota's battery with a Truestart Toyota batteries that will provide optimum quality and the value you are looking for.
Not valid with any other offer. Must present coupon at time of battery purchase. Prior purchases excluded. Limit one coupon per person. Other restrictions may apply. Excludes Hybrid battery systems.
|Monday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am - 4:00 pm|